She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
EXTRACTION: Robin & Yuina IV
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 15:14:08 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]authentic power spots
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: DESCEND

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You and your partner travel to The Desert, Route 105, Route 120, New Mauville's lower levels, or Meteor Falls, or other locations known to have an AUTHENTIC POWER SPOT. The Meteor Falls' authentic power spot can be discovered—but it is severely damaged. Broken. Or simply deactivated for one reason or another.[break][break]

These hotspots of dynergy have been created eras ago. It has been hypothesized that Eternatus' visitations to this land have caused them to form—or perhaps, its mere presence in space. Other theories include meteoroid impacts containing dynergy, other extraterrestrial Pokemon, and more.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather. However, more exists below each power spot. In fact, it is possible to leap into these power spots into dark labyrinthe caves below.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leap into the Power Spot.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 15:17:27 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin was in the middle of taking a selfie with Flutter Mane in the background when she noticed Yuina. It looked childish to that in front of a power spot, but Robin hadn't taken any photos since she was in Lesser Megalopolis, and that'd been forever ago. "Wanna get in this pic before we go down?" Flutter Mane nuzzled closer, eyes on the phone, making Robin laugh. "I got your good side, stop worrying." She didn't mind getting straight into business descending into the power spot, but she figured it was nice to offer, and she wasn't someone with a lot of photos to begin with.

(descend)
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,840 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 16:20:14 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]
[attr="class","yuinatag"]

[attr="class","yuinamain"]

Another expedition into the power spots, and Yuina still had so much she felt like she needed to be able to glean from it all. The more times she visited any one given power spot, the more questions she felt she had. The science behind it all, what Dynergy could do if left unchecked for too long, it was all far bigger than she had the resources to work on... But that didn't mean she wasn't going to keep paying attention.[break][break]
"I'm good Robin, thanks though. I've never really been much of a picture person," Yuina returned, graciously enough. Robin was being very kind, wanting to get her involved in the simplicity of being in a picture with her, but it just wasn't for her. The two lava golems glowered as they neared, hissing on open maw at the tinges of Dyngery that reached the surface, it wasn't unlike the spike on the island on route 105 those months ago where the Heatran had emerged.[break][break]
"Thanks for being a consistent partner on all of this Robin, you're doing great work."

notes[break]
Choice: Leap into the Power Spot +50 RKS Points[break]
Total: 50 RKS Points[break]

[attr="class","yuinapoke"]

[newclass=.yuina]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina div.quote_body] margin: 10px -25px -20px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinamain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:30px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina i] color: #cecece; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinapoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,840 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 16:20:39 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: VENTURE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Exploration of these power spot dens brings you to rich deposits of dynite ore. It is dark here. Foreboding. Poison oozes from corrupted mosses, and Pokemon made aggressive by dynergy's effects, roam the caves.[break][break]

You may encounter a paranoid Pierce Creighton, one of Hoenn's Scientists, exploring the caves too. Should you approach him, he does not let you come close. The keenest eye may scry blood splatter on his shoes. Despite his haggard appearance, he bestows supplies should you require them. Otherwise, encounter poor bystanders trapped here, like backpackers or even a feral Megalopolan.[break][break]

There are two paths to take (OOC: they will lead to the same scenario).

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Go left.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Go right.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 16:35:55 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

She shrugged at Yuina's rejection, though she was soon blushing at the other's compliment. "Well, it's possible because of you. I'm glad you're not scared of these things or anything." And maybe she was losing her mind, but she thought she was developing a resistance to the harsh energy of the power spots. She could get a little dizzy, sure, but she was sure she was getting better at resisting the symptoms of whatever sickness happened deep inside.

She took the left fork. "Also, very cool guys you brought with you this time. I haven't seen them before. They look very volcano-y."

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,840 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 18:40:40 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]

Again Robin was too kind herself as she and Yuina trekked through the hazy red fog of Dynergy amassing within the caverns. More than anything, Yuina found keeping herself busy with work easier to cope with than being left alone with herself. Was it healthy? Likely not. Was it working? Not as well as she could have liked... Was she going to stop? Absolutely not.[break][break]
"I'm more concerned than scared... I feel like enough people aren't concerned about these power spots going unchecked," Yuina returned, stating one reason for why she continued to go through these expeditions. If no one else was going to try and garner as much information as they could on the power spots and dynergy, someone had to do it.[break][break]
Glancing back to the Heatran that lumbered behind her, Heizen keeping close behind her on the ground while Hama clambored along one of the rocky walls, Yuina smiled at Robin's niceties.[break][break]
"They are called Heatran. They have their roots in my preferred area of history, when ancient Sinnoh was called Hisui. I've been very fortunate to be able to work with them both," Yuina offered as she moved along with Robin towards the leftward path.

notes[break]
Choice: Go left +50 RKS Points[break]
Total: 100 RKS Points[break]

[newclass=.yuina]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina div.quote_body] margin: 10px -25px -20px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinamain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:30px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina i] color: #cecece; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinapoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,840 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 18:41:12 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: OBSTACLE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Throughout the den, STONJOURNER can be encountered. Perhaps, they too, are imbued with dynergy, their ability, POWER SPOT, allowing it to empower others. However, the human mind is more fragile. Able to touch upon horrid thoughts of the abstract, mortal cognition brings your trainers closer to madness.[break][break]

Even here, TERA CRYSTALS are present. Like a virus, they've spread across the underground. Due to the concentrated dynergy in this place, encounter hallucinations—or hallucinations that become temporarily real by TERA CRYSTALS.[break][break]

And/or encounter a DYNAMAXED/GIGANTAMAXED POKEMON WITH A DYNAMAX SHIELD that must be downed. Regardless, the Pokemon will perish after its transformation. Investigating its carcass will reveal that it has somehow incorporated Dynite Ore onto its body. Though it is no Regi-titan, one may make macabre parallels.[break][break]

Or, you may continue to simply mine.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Confront a hallucination made real.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Confront a dynamaxed Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Continue to mine.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 21:24:45 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"That's awesome." She looked at the two Heatran with new appreciation. Her staring was not disguised at all.

"Are they too hot to touch?" She wanted to pet one. She didn't know much about Hisuian mon, but she had seen a few up close. It was super trippy to look at a pokemon that looked a lot like one you knew but was objectively different. Sinnoh wasn't a point of interest for her, but Hisui was interesting enough that she would be willing to sit in a lecture about the place.

...But it wasn't as interesting as the gigantic Grotle in front of them. "Grass? Here? Such a weird hallucination," she complained. The ghostly visitors were far cooler, but she just had to accept things as they were. Flutter Mane launched mystical fire at the creature.

(hallucination)

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,840 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 0:00:51 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]

Coming out to a wide juncture, Hama came down from the wall that she clung to while Heizen glowered and surveyed their surroundings. Yuina smiled again with Robin, it seemed her own fascination might be shared. The species was pretty awesome.[break][break]
"Sometimes they are. The steel on their bodies goes through a constant cycle of melting, cooling, hardening, melting, and cooling all over again. Science says that it could be pure magma that circulates through their bodies instead of blood, so as their 'blood' circulates, their body temperatures change," Yuina offered, a small biology lesson as it were. The two golems hissed as there was a brief surge of the red haze, giving way to the toxic environment.[break][break]
Hama lumbered forward on her heavy legs, eyeing the Grotle in the near distance, releasing a flurry of Fire Spin to aid the Mystical Fire of the ghost, an attempt to stave off the hallucinogenic opposition.

notes[break]
Choice: Hallucinations +50 RKS Points[break]
Total: 150 RKS Points[break]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,840 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 0:01:16 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: DEPARTURE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After dealing with your obstruction, you come away with experience. Knowledge. Heavy burdens of dynite ore. However, retracing your steps may prove to be difficult. If you are not already encumbered, the disorienting effect of dynergy may hinder you and your Pokemon's return.[break][break]

Should you have encountered Professor Creighton or another poor soul that has found themselves down in this den previously, you will find no sign of them as you leave...[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and depart.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 17:38:07 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Yuina knew so much. Talking to her was a lot like talking to . And like her bestie Gwen, Robin couldn't help but think... "You should be a professor. I bet you could lecture on a lot of topics." Robin had few specialties herself and a lot of her knowledge was too general to make her a good teacher. But Yuina knew stuff and knew how to explain it. "I would totally take one of your classes. At least, I would take one on those Hisuian things."

She could do without biology for the most part, sans the cool stuff which she definitely did want to know.

With the hallucination rendered into fog once more, it was easy enough for them to secure some ore amongst the dangerous haze. "I think we're getting faster at these," she remarked with good humor.

(lessen and leave)

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,840 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 17:00:04 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]

For whatever had summoned the giant Grotle, whether it had actually been a Pokemon or a manifestation of all of the energies culminating within the caverns, it didn't last for long. The fires summoned by Robins' ghost and Hama made quick work of dispelling the threat, though it was sure to not be the only one they could face if they didn't try to make their way out.[break][break]
"Mmm, I don't know about professor, there isn't exactly a great need for cirriculum on ancient sinnoh in another region," Yuina returned first, but Robin, again, was very kind in her confidence of Yuina's knowledge on the matter.[break]
"But I do 'teach' in a way at the national history museum. You should come by for a visit if you'd like," Yuina offered as they made their way back along their trekked path.

notes[break]
Choice: Lessen the load and escape +100 RKS Points[break]
Total: 250 RKS Points[break]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 20:51:04 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]RKS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven